Julien Irving, Andrew Poxon and Alex Cadwallader of Leonard Curtis were appointed Joint Special Administrators of SVS Securities PLC (In Special Administration) (“the Company”) on 5 August 2019.
STATUTORY NOTICES AND REPORTS
- CHN Consolidated FAQs – 12.09.2019
- Client Update Letter – 12.09.2019
- Consolidated FAQs – 12.09.2019
- Fraudulent Communication Warning – 22.08.2019
- URGENT NOTICE – Fraudulent Letter Warning – 21.08.2019
- Initial Letter to Creditors – 14.08.2019
- Initial Letter to clients – 09.08.2019
- Notice of Special Administrators’ Appointment – 09.08.2019
- Special Administration Order – 06.08.2019
- Notes to Clients and Creditors – 05.08.2019
Julien Irving, Andrew Poxon and Alex Cadwallader are authorised to act as insolvency practitioners in the UK by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales under office holder numbers 13092, 8620 and 9501 respectively. The affairs, business and property of the Company are being managed by the Joint Special Administrators, who act as agents of the Company without personal liability.
The Joint Special Administrators are currently receiving extremely high volumes of queries from creditors and clients. The Joint Special Administrators will endeavour to answer your queries as soon as possible, however due to the volume and similarity of queries being received, this will be performed through updates on their website. The website will continue to be updated as further information becomes available.
All queries should be addressed in writing for the attention of either:
Telephone: 01282 610635