BUSINESS AND ASSETS FOR SALE – PROVIDER OF STAFF TO PHARMACEUTICAL, MEDICAL AND FOOD SUPPLEMENTS INDUSTRY & DEVELOPER OF PHARAMCEUTICAL AND WASTE PROJECTS
Leonard Curtis is urgently seeking interested parties with regards to the sale of the business and assets of Company which provides staff to a connected business, which operates in the pharmaceutical, medical and food supplements industry.
The Company also conducts development of projects in the pharmaceutical manufacturing and Waste to Energy sectors and holds a shareholding in a project being developed in India.
- Based in Yorkshire
- Current turnover c£680k
- 12 foreign staff, employed in the UK under a Home Office permit granted to the Company
- Sole customer in relation to provision of staff is a connected party
- Owns a 26% shareholding in Indian Company
- Assets available for sale include goodwill, debtors, order book, work in progress and shareholding;
- Offers are sought by Tuesday 2 April 2019 with completion soon after
- All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with the Proposed Joint Administrators, being Insolvency Practitioners of Leonard Curtis
- Proof of funding required
36 Park Row
Tel: 0113 323 8890
Enquire about this business