BUSINESS AND ASSETS FOR SALE – SOLICITORS PRACTICE
Leonard Curtis is urgently seeking interested parties with regards to the sale of the business and assets of a solicitor’s practice which specialises in Costs.
- Based in leasehold offices in the North West of England and London
- Practices in the following main areas of work: Costs Draftsmen dealing with legal costs in: Commercial Litigation, Clinical Negligence, Personal Injury, ATE insurance disputes and litigation and costs work in Cavity Wall Insulation claims.
- 33 staff
- 1,100 live cases in respect of 210 clients
- Work in Progress value of approximately £850k;
- Debtor book of c£500k
- Assets available for sale include goodwill, office furniture & equipment, fixtures & fittings, work in progress and debtor book (encumbered).
- Offers are sought by 11 January 2019 with completion soon after
- All interested parties will be requested to sign a non-disclosure agreement and specifically deal with the Proposed Joint Administrators, being Insolvency Practitioners of Leonard Curtis
- Proof of funding required
18/22 Bridge Street
Tel: 0161 831 9999
Enquire about this business