EIS Discretionary Fund Mandate
The proposed Joint Administrators are seeking parties interested in taking over the Discretionary Fund Mandate from an EIS fund manager.
- Portfolio of EIS qualifying venture investments
- Circa 900 individual investors invested through approximately 300 IFA’s
- Data has been well managed and would be easily transferable
- Current management are engaged with the FCA to facilitate a smooth handover
- Management fees:
- £335k contracted in 2021;
- £250k in 2022 & 2023; and
- £180k in 2024
Assets available for sale include:
- Contracted fee income from the investment portfolio;
- Relationships with the individual investors and the IFAs; and
- Ready built and operating portfolio of venture companies, with established management teams – some with follow on investment opportunities.
- Indicative offers and proof of funding sought by 12 noon on Friday 20 November 2020.
- All interested parties will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Proof of appropriate FCA permissions required.
Tel: 0161 831 9999
Enquire about this business