Senior Manager – Cardiff
We are looking for an experienced, but not necessarily JIE qualified, Insolvency Manager to support the further growth and development of our Cardiff office and our practice in South Wales. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to develop their career in a rapidly expanding company.
The main duties will be to support our regional Licensed Insolvency Practitioners and Business Development team to engage with accountants and the wider professional community to offer our market leading range of business recovery and support services.
Subject to the level of experience, the specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- Proactive involvement in practice development activity
- Advising Directors
- Active case management whilst working alongside a team of case administrators
- Experience and understanding of Corporate and Personal Insolvency Procedures
- Flexibility in travelling across South Wales
To qualify for the role you must:
- Have a track record within a recognised Restructuring team and have been a manager for a minimum of 3 years or promoted to senior manager
- Have experience of leading formal corporate and personal insolvencies
- Be self-driven with a positive outlook
- Be motivated and proactive with the ability to work well alone and as part of a team
- JIEB qualification an advantage but not essential
Excellent prospects for the right candidate.
Internal and external training opportunities will also be provided.
Line Manager: Regional Director
Hours per week: 36.25
Apply for job
Back to careers